Elevate

Welcome to the Juniper Elevate Community

hero image

Promoted

Promo tile background

Check out the new TechPost 

Bits and Bytes Articles on Automated WAN Solutions, from Network Engineers to Network Engineers.

Browse Posts

Promoted

Promo tile background

Check out the New CN2 Community

With the new era and edition of Contrail, we have launched the Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2) Community.

Join the CN2 Community

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Switching

Hello Everyone, We have some QFX 5100 that need Rack mounts and blades . Is there a dealer that anyone can recommend ? I have been searching for sometime and they seem to be reather expensive even if we are buying in bulk. I appreacite anyones response. Thank you, ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Labs

Thanks for responding. I do a traceroute that shows no hops. It seems that the router I'm consoled into is the one responding. Basically im learning how to use vlabs as a tool and some unexpected quirks that i now am aware of Ben Get BlueMail for Android On Oct 4, 2022, at ...

• Posted in: Labs

Maybe there is a mgmt network allowing access to all the devices. Can you run a trace route to see the path? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP - Retired) http://puluka.com/home ------------- ...

• Profile Picture

commit sync using ansible

Posted in: Automation

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello all, I'm using "juniper_junos_config" module and noticed that it does just commit and NOT commit-synchronize. Does anyone have done "commit synchronize" on a MX series router using Ansible? Thanks for the help.

• Profile Picture

Commit synchronize option in Ansible

Posted in: Automation

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I'm using "juniper_junos_config" module for loading a config file onto MX series routers. Noticed that it just does "commit". Would like to know how to "commit Syncrhonize" using Ansible. Has anyone tried it? Note: I DO NOT ...

• Posted in: Switching

Hi . Here is the DHCP server config for ELS platforms as Ex4200. Hope this helps you. [EOE/EOL] How to configure the Legacy EX-series switch as a DHCP server (juniper.net) The following steps are used to configure the EX-Series switch as a DHCP server: Create DHCP services on the EX switch ...

• Profile Picture

Extended DHCP Server Config

Posted in: Switching

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I'm having some issues getting a DHCP server setup for my VLANs. I keep receiving the following error: " 'dhcp' Incompatible with 'set system services dhcp-local-server'." Here is my config: [edit access] address-assignment { ...

Latest Articles

• Blog Entry
    Posted to: TechPost Blogs

Let's discuss the multi-domain SRv6 network together with the concept of SRv6 locator summarization. SRv6 locator summarization allows for large-scale, multi-domain deployments with SRv6. Introduction Third TechPost article in the SRv6 Series: In the last blog I discussed the End.DT4, End.DT6 and End.DT46 SIDs , which are used to realize L3VPN, ...

• Blog Entry
    Posted to: TechPost Blogs

Did you know the internet table can be compressed significantly? We explain how the PTX Routers are currently implementing FIB compression today. TL;DR FIB Compression has been discussed for a very long time in this industry, but what most people probably don’t know: it’s already very efficiently deployed in many production networks. The maximum ...

• Posted to: TechPost Blogs

A standard-based approach to placing MPLS-based services with path constraints across multiple networks. Have you tried bringing up inter-domain tunnels in MPLS networks? Well, then you know it’s not so straightforward! Especially when you require fine-grained traffic-engineering (TE), like ...

Top Contributors of the Week