Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Latest Discussion Posts

• We would need to confirm what policy would apply to the traffic that is allowed. You can look for the active session for that traffic to the /16 when it is permitted and see what policy and details are seen for the session. show security flow session ...

• Hello, Did you check to see if you have the license loaded on your SRX. I found this to be the problem when I first created my Juniper Secure Connect connection. The IPSEC tunnel won't start unless the license is there. Hope This Helps ------------------------------ ...

• The dns rule would be from the zone making the request to the zone where the dns request is forwarded. I would guess the rule above is in the wrong direction, expecting the request to come from the trust zone to the untrust one. If your dns rule is ...

• Hi, there I would like to migrate from Pulse Secure to Juniper Secure Connect. In J-Web wizard, when setting External Interface of Local Gateway, there is no ge-0/0/0 or pp0.0 in the drop list (external interface was set to pp0.0 for Pulse Secure). Are ...

• Hello, So Juniper works a little bit different. Typically you create a VLAN and then assign an IRB to which acts like a cisco switch with vlan routing. Try this: zones { security-zone trust { tcp-rst; interfaces { irb.10 { host-inbound-traffic { system-services ...

• Hello Juniper Geniuses, So, recently I placed a Juniper SRX 340 between my remote sites and my main network. Due to security concerns, I cannot configure a permit "any" rule for my polices between these two locations so each policy application is configured ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I have an SRX340 with a simple setup: all traffic interfaces are in the global zone, all security policies apply to that zone, and all security policies are set to log. I have static routes ...

Announcements

• Join the Innovators Circle

If you’re a Juniper customer/partner, you’re eligible to be a part of the Innovators Circle (IC). Hundreds of IC members have participated in research studies conducted by Juniper’s decision-makers. Their feedback has made key business impacts in product development, branding, engineering, technical documentation, and more. 

But don’t just take it from me, hear straight from your peers about their IC experience

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community