Elevate

Welcome to Elevate

el-e-vate (verb): raise or lift up to a higher position

hero image

Promoted

Join the Innovators Circle to Make a Difference

Influence Juniper direction and get a chance for rewards.

Join today

Promoted

We want your feedback

Take 5 minutes to tell us via private video.

Help us help you!

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Routing

This academic question needs an academic answer :) Therefore it's necessary to have a look at the RFC INTERNATIONAL ISO/IEC STANDARD 10589. And what does it say about the LSP attribute describing the node capability ? Two things: Level 2 Intermediate Systems : These systems act as Level 1 Intermediate ...

• Posted in: vMX

The Juniper license is per device. So for each vMX you want to run you need a license. The limits you note are then for the specific device on which the license is installed. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro ...

• Posted in: Junos OS

Thank you for keeping us updated. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP) http://puluka.com/home ------------------------------

• Posted in: Routing

I see this in some notes I had from a previous lab I did... I had disabled L1 on some interfaces, and I see this as so with "show isis interface"... where I see Level 1 is Disabled. set protocols isis interface lo0.4 level 1 disable set protocols isis interface lt-0/1/0.34 level 1 disable set ...

Top Contributors