Elevate

hero image

Welcome to Elevate

el-e-vate (verb): raise or lift up to a higher position

Promoted

Free: Junos Day One book bundle

New to Junos? Get tips, insight, and no-nonsense explanations.

Get the bundle

Promoted

Open_learning.png

Juniper Open Learning

Certifications with free training. Discounted exam vouchers. And more!

Get Started

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Switching

I *think* it is hidden config since I don't see anything on the switch: root@Sw-trial-1> show virtual-chassis Virtual Chassis ID: 0378.8760.af14 Virtual Chassis Mode: Enabled Mstr Mixed Route Neighbor List Member ID Status Serial No Model prio Role Mode Mode ID Interface 0 (FPC 0) Prsnt JY*********** ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIE Emeritus

Hi Guan, Enrollment in the Emeritus program automatically occurs nine years from the earned date of each eligible JNCIE certification. Only the JNCIE certification, and not the underlying certifications, will receive the Emeritus status. Thus, to determine when a particular JNCIE will become Emeritus, ...

• Hi Guan, Enrollment in the Emeritus program automatically occurs nine years from the earned date of each eligible JNCIE certification. Only the JNCIE certification, and not the underlying certifications, will receive the Emeritus status. Thus, to determine when a particular JNCIE will become Emeritus, ...

• Posted in: Junos OS

I rebooted the box and when the box returned I identified that the FPC CPU was high all the time. Some customers are complaining that they are losing packets and having high latency in services using VPLS. I noticed that the ISR is set to a high value. Is there any way to verify the reason for such a ...

Top Contributors