Elevate - duplicate home857

hero image

Welcome to Elevate

el-e-vate (verb): raise or lift up to a higher position

Promoted

Free: Junos Day One book bundle

New to Junos? Get tips, insight, and no-nonsense explanations.

Get the bundle

Promoted

Open_learning.png

Juniper Open Learning

Certifications with free training. Discounted exam vouchers. And more!

Get Started

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Switching

Hello Everyone, We have some QFX 5100 that need Rack mounts and blades . Is there a dealer that anyone can recommend ? I have been searching for sometime and they seem to be reather expensive even if we are buying in bulk. I appreacite anyones response. Thank you, ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Labs

Thanks for responding. I do a traceroute that shows no hops. It seems that the router I'm consoled into is the one responding. Basically im learning how to use vlabs as a tool and some unexpected quirks that i now am aware of Ben Get BlueMail for Android On Oct 4, 2022, at ...

• Posted in: Labs

Maybe there is a mgmt network allowing access to all the devices. Can you run a trace route to see the path? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP - Retired) http://puluka.com/home ------------- ...

• Profile Picture

commit sync using ansible

Posted in: Automation

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello all, I'm using "juniper_junos_config" module and noticed that it does just commit and NOT commit-synchronize. Does anyone have done "commit synchronize" on a MX series router using Ansible? Thanks for the help.

Top Contributors