SD-WAN

• 1.  AWS Conductor automation via user-data

Posted 08-24-2020 13:18
    I've been doing some reading - and I can see that if I leverage the 128T image in AWS Marketplace (BYOL) I can automate the router join via tagging and ZTP. 

I also see mention of some user-data definitions for the conductor that would automate its creation as well - does anyone know where this information is?

------------------------------
    Jeff Bragdon

• 2.  RE: AWS Conductor automation via user-data

Posted 08-26-2020 11:39
    Hi Jeff,

It was great to meet you and talk to you.

As discussed in the call, our customer success team and myself will follow up with you on the different topics we discussed.

Thank you very much.
    Francisco.

Francisco Jose Mendez Cirera
    Systems Engineer
    Burlington MA
    (781) 203-8398

• 3.  RE: AWS Conductor automation via user-data

Posted 09-09-2020 10:29
    Francisco - I tried to call you on the listed number. It's been disconnected? Any news on those re-defined user-data strings? The examples given by support were crossed with AWS Code references, not generic examples so I'm not positive I got all the syntax right. Here is my first attempt: 

"yum-certificate-s3":"s3://bucket"/certificates/release.pem"

"install128t":{"enable-128T":true,"install":{"initialize":{"disable-sizing":false,"disable-tuning":false,"node-role":"conductor","node-name":"<node-name>","router-name":"<route-name>","reboot-if-required":true}}}

Finally - You mentioned a new AMI was being launched that is required for this?

Jeff Bragdon

• 4.  RE: AWS Conductor automation via user-data

Posted 09-09-2020 11:42
    Hi Jeff,

Yes, I have news this week. The customer success team is going to provide you the information in a bit.

Thank you very much.
    Francisco.

Francisco Jose Mendez Cirera
    Systems Engineer
    Burlington MA
    (781) 203-8398